No system is perfect, but we’re improving all the time. If you spot something that’s not quite right, or if something is really not working, we want to hear about it!
To get the faster resolution, it really helps us to get as much information about the problem as possible. This might include:
- A short and clear description of what the problem is, and how that differed from your expectations.
- Whether you are able to reproduce the problem consistently and how you do that.
- Anything else you were doing when it happened, or just before.
- Any changes you have made to the Mark II, whether that’s flashing a different operating system, or changing some configuration values.
- Anything else you can think of that might be helpful?