Account Settings Inaccessable

Hello all.
I am not able to access my own forum account settings. Every time I click on the “broken image” picture that is supposed to be my account picture the menu comes down with the correct username and previous chats etc. But when I click on my username I am redirected to the 404 page. Was there some switcharoo that I did not stay on top of?

Many thanks!

There was an upgrade recently that went wonky. I believe gez has it on his list to work on.

1 Like

Yep, we are working on a big update to home.mycroft.ai then will get back to sorting out this Discourse drama.

1 Like

This appears to still be an issue. I still cannot change my own community account settings. @gez-mycroft when can I expect a fix?

Hi DFZ,

We still haven’t gotten back to reinstalling this. I can’t give you a firm date as it’s not on my immediate priority list for this week and we do a lot with very few people here. It is still on the agenda for the team though.

In the meantime, is there anything I can help with to get your settings how you want them? Feel free to email me anything you need changed (kris.gesling at our domain).

1 Like

That’s fine, it’s not high priority.

I just sent you an email, I assumed mycroft.ai as the domain, is that right?