AI to 3D image how to

So, I have created a 3D animated image for what I want at home. Is there any way I can incorporate the code into the animation?
I have created this under Blender.

Hi Paul,

I’m not sure I fully understand what you’re hoping to achieve sorry.

It looks like this image is a static png, is there a video or gif of the animation?

What code are you hoping to incorporate?

Maybe you have a look at the work of @joshua-tree - there is a demo video for a 3d avatar controlled by Mycroft

1 Like

Hi Gez.

What I have in mind is to use Mycroft.Ai to run a 3D avatar. I am a backer of the company and have purchased the Mark 11, just waiting for it to come out.
What I would like to do is have my avatar running on the screen on the Mark 11 for interaction and the same on my computer.
Maybe I am jumping the gun here, watching too many scifi movies haha. But I do think it is possible? The pic that I posted was (yes) a png screenshot of what I have. If you require the blender file to play with, let me know and I will send it to you.
Cheers

Hi Dominik
Wow, thanks for that. This is what I am looking to do.

@Dominik, Thanks for mentioning us and linking our video. :slight_smile:

@Paul Nice work on your Blender character, just to catch you up we have been working on a Mycroft compatible 3D Avatar for about 6 months. It has come a long way and we are working towards a publicly available release as quickly as possible.

Here is a link to the most recent demo video.

The first version may have to run alongside your Mycroft device, but we do have plans to incorporate a way to run the Avatar using the new GUI system which would allow it to then run on the MarkII.

There are a couple of hurdles to this. The new GUI for the MarkII has built-in face graphics and such that are much more optimized for the MarkII hardware than running a full 3D Avatar. The built-in face graphics are not yet able to be overridden, which means a potential 3D Avatar skill cannot be set to be the default for listening and speaking states (yet?).

The current version works using local websockets so could be run on your computer separate from Mycroft no problem. We’ll be posting updates about the upcoming publicly available release on this post.

Cheers,
Joshua

1 Like

Joshua,

Many thanks for that, just what I was trying to achieve, You are way ahead of me. I think I will just wait until yours is complete. fantastic job.

Thanks you for the update.

Cheers,
Paul

1 Like

Hi Joshua,
i have being doing some work on my Avatar. It still needs the animation done, but I have created a 3D model which I will use.
Let me know what you think.
Cheers

2 Likes