Aix Signing Off :)

Hi Community,

I will be moving away from my position of GUI developer at Mycroft GUI in coming days, While I am resigning from my duties as GUI developer, I want to assure you that I plan to continue working on the vision of a private and open-source voice assistant, and will continue the maintenance of the GUI framework and Plasma Bigscreen projects under KDE in my free time. I am still passionate about these projects and believe that they still have the potential to make a very positive impact on the world. I hope to continue collaborating with you the mycroft community and the KDE team on these projects in the future.

I am committed to ensuring a smooth transition during my remaining time with OpenVoiceOS. I really appreciate the support and guidance I have received from the original MycroftAI Team and the OVOS project, and I look forward to keeping in touch in the future. I hope we can always work together in the future, Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or if there is anything else I can do to assist with the transition.

Thank you for all the trust and opportunities that I have received, and I wish OpenVoiceOS, NeonAI and MycroftAI all the best in its future endeavors.

Your Friendly,
Aditya Mehra

11 Likes

Sorry to hear that. You have done wonders

2 Likes

Thanks for your great work dude, and good luck as you move on down the highway :sunglasses:

-Mike Mac
1 Like