Can Mycroft do this for me?

Hello everyone,
i’m getting out all Google services but I am stuck to Google Home, until i read about Mycroft.

I do not really want to configure a Raspberry Pi, but I read that Mycroft can be buyed with a Plug in player, Mark, that’s really good!

My use of Google Home is really, really simply. I am here to ask if ‘Mark II’ will do this things for me (in a ‘plug in’ mdoe) before buy it (when come back online):

This is what I am looking for:

• Free listen to a radio from TuneIn (i use Google Home for the 70% of the time for this)
  • Listen to Spotify or similar
  • Can add something to a list. I use Google Home also for its shopping list. I love to say ‘add something to my list’ when i am cooking :slight_smile:
  • Turn on/off some smart home device (actually I have just one Meross light and a Meross Smart Plug).
    In this months I use the device only for this things.

Will be nice if he spoke and understand italian but it is not essential.

Thanks to anyone who would help me on this and sorry for my bad english!

Spotify, the lists, and lights (most of them, not sure about yours specifically) have skills available.

eta, Meross plugs are compatible with Home Assistant, which has a skill, but that would require you to set it up separately. There’s not a direct connection available for those yet, but there does appear to be an api: https://github.com/albertogeniola/MerossIot which could be used to build such a skill.

No TuneIn that I’ve seen but I have been loving the iHeartRadio Skill. It’s not in the Marketplace yet but shouldn’t be far off and can be installed manually.

There is also a TuneIn Skill in developement…

Oh silly me, thanks Dom!

Thanks to all,
hope TuneIn Skill will be ready! :slight_smile:
I am not really sure that the radio i want to listen is on ‘iHeartRadio’.

I will follow the project, thanks!