Mycroft skill to read the CPU temperature.
This is my first skill. I wrote it as a learning exercise. I tested it with Picroft stable installed on a RaspberryPi3 using a Matrix Voice microphone array. I’m new to Mycroft, Python, Matrix Voice, and Github (i.e. everything) and would welcome feedback. I would also appreciate testing on other platforms.
How to install CPU Temperature Skill
Install CPU Temperature Skill by …
- mycroft-msm install https://github.com/davimk/cpu-temperature-skill.git
- No dependencies are required.
Skill connects to no services.
How to test CPU Temperature Skill
- The temperature unit can be set to Celsius or Fahrenheit in the user’s Mycroft account skill settings page.
Example: What is the cpu temperature
- Mycroft will read temperature from file /sys/class/thermal/thermal_zone0/temp and reply.
Skill Pass Criterion
- Replies with the CPU temperature and user selected temperature unit.
- Skill does not install.
- Skill does not reply with correct temperature or user selected temperature unit.
- Skill replies with file not found error.
Feedback can be given on this forum and through issues on Github: