Crowdfunding Update - Stickers, Coins, and Mark I's

Originally published at: http://mycroft.ai/blog/crowdfunding-update-stickers-coins-and-mark-is/

We’ve got an update for our Kickstarter and early Indiegogo backers!

If you’re a Super Backer or Challenge Coin Backer and you have completed your survey from CrowdOx, your perks are on the way! If you backed one of those perks and have not filled out your survey, what are you waiting for?? Check your inbox for mycroft-mark-ii-the-open-voice-assistant@support.crowdox.com and fill it out!

If you can’t find your survey, email hello@mycroft.ai from the email you made your pledge with, and we’ll help out. We show about 85% of surveys are completed and we won’t rest until everyone has their pledges confirmed!

Now for what you’re really interested in – Mark I + Mark II Family Packs. As you can see, we’re hard at work assembling your Mark I units for delivery to our fulfillment partner, EasyPost, by the end of April.

Slight Delay

With the mix-up we mentioned in this blog post, we had to return a batch of Pi3 B+ units for Pi3 Bs, which set us back a couple of days. That means you might not see your tracking number in your CrowdOx portal by April 30 but fear not! Easypost will be working hard to ensure your units are properly packed and headed your way. We'll get your tracking numbers uploaded as soon as we have them.

While You Wait

Haven’t pledged yet for a Mark II? You still can! We’re still on Indiegogo with immediate shipping perks like Superbacker stickers, Challenge Coins, and Mark I’s, which are shipped on a rolling basis. And, you can get in line for your Mark II, which will start shipping in December.

Thanks for supporting our journey. We really can’t do this without you! While your Mark I’s are getting shipped and your Mark II’s are being built, head over to home.mycroft.ai to help train Precise, our wakeword listener, and while you’re there, you can Opt-in to help make Mycroft better for everyone. After that, you can read, use, and suggest improvements to Docs, download Picroft or install Mycroft on your Linux computer, or just join the Forum and Chat to introduce yourself to the community and get engaged!

1 Like