Crystal Clear British Voiceover Artist Available

Hi Guys,
I am just becoming familiar with Mycroft due to my work as a voice talent and thought I would post here in order to make contact with more developers ect.
I am a British voiceover artist with clients such as MacDonalds, Siemens, Tesco, Oxford University, Bank of England…
I do a lot of corporate voiceover including automated systems, IVR, explainer videos, in-vehicle systems, safety videos.
My voice is very clear with warmth and I offer Standard RP British as well as regional accents (gentle Midlands and Northern).
Please visit my website www.voiceoverbird.co.uk and contact me if you would like to work with me. I have a home studio and only charge for work produced, no studio hire fees on top.
Thanks guys!
Donna - AKA Voiceover Bird!

Say I need roughly sixteen hours of sentences using a consistent speed, single accent voice, covering top 500 words, numbers 1-20,by tens, hundred, common fractions (quarters, thirds, halves), colors, common technical terms and companies. Handy to have sentence transcripts for each clip. How much would that run? Also, how much if it were to be licensed under creative commons?

Hi thanks for the message. Sure, I can help with this.
Please give me an email or contact me via my website and I can give you a personalised quote based on your exact needs…
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Donna

But can you impersonate Douglas Rain? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hehe, I’m afraid my talents don’t stretch that far!!! Wish they did…