Custom hot word stopped to work

Great news!

Keep us posted how you get along tinkering with Precise. Very interested in what you have planned etc.

Sure, you will hear about us. I have integrated already our own decoder interface in and we are thinking about some Christmas surprising for Mycroft comunity. So let’s see :wink:

3 Likes

@Dodo_Ivanecky I have the same problem you had. I trained the model using the precise-runner provided in the guide (v0.3.1), resulting in a very high recognition percentage with the precise-listen and precise-test. Converting to a tensor flow and using the model results in practically a null detection rate.
Did you revert on training using the 0.2 version of precise or upgrade the “production” version to the 0.3?

Hi, I started to use git verion of mycroft and everyhting starting to work. So there was some clear incompatibility.

The dev branch in git of mycroft-core seems to be still using the 0.2.1 version.

Am I missing something?

Hm, I did play with it more then 7 months ago, so I am not able to tell. I am just 100% sure there was clear incompatibility issue between precise and M-core. I have now matching versions on my computer, but I do not know how to tell you what I have.
I just know that within 2 weeks I will try to get everything running again and I will be very careful with any update :wink: