Delivery update?

Quick question: if I buy/pre-order Mark 1 on backerkit now, will I receive it in the next 6-8 week (citing May 22nd update)?.

In the update from May 15th you wrote: With 1,250 backers receiving units

Does that mean, according to backerkit counters, that (for the moment of writing it) along with 607 others who pre-order via backerkit and are not backers then (assuming backers mean Kickstarter ones) I’ll need to wait for receiving the Mark 1 until next ASAP?

My question comes from the Estimated Shipping Date: May 2017 put on backerkit page.

Yes, that should be correct as of now. We’ll of course update if that changes, but if you pre-order now it should ship sometime in July.

Savie?

hello @Karl left a msg 2-3 weeks a go on Indigogo, I been getting blog updates and emails that finally mycroft was shipping… but I never until today Tuesday been contacted by anyone for shipping etc…
https://www.indiegogo.com/individuals/7987950/contributions/16385884
thats my contribution, please can you look into this?

1 Like

So, just to verify, you did get contacted for shipping information? We’re not shipping them all out at once, but a few at time.

@Karl hello, no I did not… never got a single email or anything… this is why I am worry.

1 Like

Hey @cfernandez,

It looks like you’re an indigogo backer, so those surveys haven’t been sent out yet. They should go out today or tomorrow, but if you don’t hear anything by the end of the week, let us know.

1 Like

hello @karl is been a bit more than a week… and still nothing on my mailbox… :frowning:

So there was a delay, but the Indigogo surveys started to go out last night.

1 Like

@Karl Thanks, I just got an email about the shipping info. Thanks guys for all the support :grinning:

Awesome, thanks for confirming.

1 Like

@karl got mine in the mail!!! can’t wait to write some skills I do infosec for a living and want to test some tools I use all the time.

WOOO! Glad to hear it! And yeah, start building!

I am an indiegogo preorder and got my survey a week or two ago. How will I know when mine is going to ship? Are shipping emails with tracking being sent out?

Do we have a guide to delivery dates for UK backers?

So I got mine today, after I’d paid a £26.64 customs charge!!! Livid

I’m from France, I didn’t have to pay customs charge. Is it random ? Maybe I got lucky ?

For those who haven’t received their package. Be prepared to be mad!!
Because even though we paid an extra 46$ premium, they haven’t thought about localization. So you need to buy an adaptor, because they just give you an US one. Here are the requirements.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5s4ENQ6lwfzVDNYRnVQcE82UWM/view?usp=sharing

Yep I’m pretty sure I specified UK plug but I had to dig out a travel adaptor. Altogether a chaotic process. I’m just waiting for them to say that we have to pay to access skills. Mind you, not that there’s any documentation whatsoever on how to configure any of the skills. Really close to just cutting my losses and binning my glorified alarm clock and getting an Amazon echo.

Ugh, indeed a very strange pieces of metal extruding from the adaptor, no way this is going to fit in with normal power sockets. So apart from having to pay €31,00 on taxes, I have to buy another adaptor as well. Pity.

It needs a travel adaptor.

We have learned a lot from our first Kickstarter and Indiegogo deliveries and we hope to implement updates to shipping and delivery. We appreciate the patience the community has shared with us while we learn.

Thank you for the support and we will work to make Mycroft better. Look for more updates to the software soon!

1 Like