I wish this was the answer to your problem, however one of the limitations of our translation process at the moment is that it takes a while for translations to make it from Translate.mycroft.ai down to devices. This is something we are really keen to explore with both Translators and Skill Authors to work out how it can be better managed.
Currently it goes something like this:
- Author develops Skill in one language
- Author submits Skill to Marketplace
- Skill reviewed by Skill Testing Team
- Once approved it is available in the Marketplace and added to Translate
- Translations are submitted
- Completed translations are pushed out to Skill Authors as pull requests
I’d have to check with @forslund how often we run that.
- Skill Author must accept the translation and resubmit that back to the Marketplace as an update
This can be a long process, and if a Skill Author is not actively still involved the translations submitting back to them can just sit there not being used. Hence this is a process we want to explore how we can do this better. We want to make it easier for both Translators and Skill Authors.