Does Anyone Have A Realistic ETA On Windows Version?

I know the windows version of MyCroft has been in development but havent seen anyone talk about a realistic ETA on when it will be released. Anyone?

my guess, at least 1 year

anyone able to do it most likely uses linux and has no love for windows, so don’t count on someone to do it for love

the big hurdle is audio, there may be some other linux only sub systems in use but nothing that i can think off

Hmmmm, yeah but alienating any portion of a potential audience is never a good look with any company. I hope they make this happen soon.

Q1 or Q2 2019 - After we go to production.

i meant a community member would probably not make it earlier, it is on the official roadmap! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can anyone here help me with the error Confirm Form Resubmission err_cache_miss. I am getting this error over and over again on my Google Chrome.

Nevermind I got the solution from Fix error Confirm Form Resubmission err_cache_miss by this website.

PulseAudio is now correctly passing recording devices through to WSL 1 (stress: WSL1 NOT WSL2 YET)

So I am at this very moment running Mycroft under Windows 10!!! though it is absolutely nowhere close to consumer-ready because of all the tomfoolery.

That said, if anyone reading this wants Mycroft to work under WSL1, it’s relatively easy. Follow these directions, but DO NOT add record=0 to default.pa. Then, in your shell profile, make sure to export PULSE_SERVER=127.0.0.1 and ensure that PulseAudio is running.

That’s it! Start Mycroft, and enjoy. It’s far too soon for me to report on what might go wrong, and nobody’s gonna be liable for unforeseen consequences, but it’s working for me.

1 Like