error setting certificate verify locations

I’m trying to install Mycroft on Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS, but encountering some issues (full log at https://pastebin.com/EmTteSrK).

The issue seems to be “error setting certificate verify locations”, but not sure how to resolve this?

Can anyone please suggest how I can overcome this issue?

OK, what’s happening here is that the CA certificates are not where curl expects them to be. Read more here;

Thanks appreciate the update. Following a couple of the suggestions in that link worked a treat.

I’m now at the point where Mycroft is detecting the wakeword, but has issues connecting to the server for pairing (all other connections are working). I can access the CLI, will keep playing around with this, hopefully I’ll have it connected soon.

Great to hear you’re another few steps along, @shaunmbg. Please do let us know how you go, we’re here to help.
Best, Kathy

Thanks @KathyReid, I’ve been able to connect and conduct a few basic skills, I’ll raise some other issues as separate threads for traceability :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for confirming @shaunmbg, always good to now how people go with installation :+1: