People can talk without key words. I thought that would be a great selling point for mycroft. Here are my thoughts:
- a request could start with “hey mycrft we have to start talking”.
- “if you think” mycroft begins the audio recognition based on the level.
- as long as volume is detected, and the server request starts.
- during the playback of the answer, no detection is performed.
- Now mycroft is waiting for audio again. if you’re say “great talking” the end of the recognition.
Much time could pass between inquiries. This is the mode when you alone in the room a book reads or you want to call several things in a row but takes time to think about the question
What do you think. would that be possible.