Installing gui version error can you please help

Hello i am trying to install gui version on Rasbery pi but i get this error

Are you running a desktop environment ? If this image is not running any desktop environment, you can:

export QT_QPA_PLATFORM=eglfs
mycroft-gui-app

It is running on Ubuntu Desktop

sudo apt-get install libxcb-randr0-dev libxcb-xtest0-dev libxcb-xinerama0-dev libxcb-shape0-dev libxcb-xkb-dev and then rerun ./dev_setup.sh in mycroft-gui

christopher@christopher-desktop:~$ sudo apt-get install libxcb-randr0-dev libxcb-xtest0-dev libxcb-xinerama0-dev libxcb-shape0-dev libxcb-xkb-dev and then rerun ./dev_setup.sh in mycroft-gui
[sudo] password for christopher:
Reading package lists… Done
E: Unsupported file ./dev_setup.sh given on commandline

I am also receiving this new error

The one above is probably fixed

How was this installed ?

The dev setup script needs to be run from the mycroft-gui cloned folder, which should install all the required dependencies

For the above error: sudo apt install kirigami2 kirigami2-dev

It was installed using the github instructions from mycroft, I cloned the git repo

I get this error upon installing this package

What version of ubuntu is this running ?

22.04 is the version

sudo apt-cache search kirigami, see if you can find any package called kirigami

sudo apt install kirigami2-dev qml-module-org-kde-kirigami2

It installed and run but it’s stuck on loading and I get these errors in console

And this

Can you help in any other way we have the same problem

The gui app cannot find mycroft-core installed on the system, is mycroft-core installed ? It needs to be in the path mycroft gui is searching for or mycroft core needs be running first before launching the gui

Is there any way we can do this with remote view i can install remote view software and give you username and password.

No mycroft core is not install. Do I follow the normal installation for mycroft core?