@Norman_Moore I finally got Pandora uninstalled and got yours working. Just to note, currently, the pandora skill lives in memory so you need a reboot to clear that cache.
Here were my steps:
- Voice: Hey Mycroft, Uninstall Skill Pandora – Need @Mn0491 to make the uninstall vocab a little more robust
- Voice: (To confirm Pandora was uninstalled) – Hey Mycroft, Play Pandora – This worked and asked @Mn0491 why. He said it was due to memory on my Mark 1. Need him to fix that.
- Reboot the device.
- Rechecked Pandora and it was gone.
- Voice: Hey Mycroft, Install Internet Radio. This worked.
- Voice: Hey Mycroft, Play some music – Failed.
- Voice: Hey Mycroft, Play Internet Radio Station - Asked me to configure the settings.
8 Went to home.mycroft.ai and went to found the settings. Everything was already there so I just hit save.
- Voice: Hey Mycroft, Play Internet Radio Station - Started playing.
- Went back to home and changed the Genre from Rock to Rap. (Just checking out the feature) Hit save.
- Stopped the stream and restarted the skill. Still same song. Verified my Genre changed in home. It did.
- Voice: Hey Mycroft, Play Internet Radio - same results as before.
So it works. My assumption is by changing the Genre it would change the stream URL and play different music. It did not.
Thank you for providing this. Great option to listen to random music. Needs a little work imo to get ready for the public.