As documented/open sourced the Mark2 will come with the daughterboard (SJ201) to the Pi4 holding (snapshot):
- USB Soundcard (CM108B)
- Audio Front End (XMOS XVF-3510) - for Microphone input processing
- 20W Amplifier (Maxim Integrated MAX9744)
- USB 4-port Hub Controller (FE1.1s)
- 2 Digital MEMS Microphones (ST Micro MP34DT05)
- 12 RGB LEDs (WorldSemi WS2812B-MINI)
- 3 momentary buttons (volume up, volume down, action)
- 1 toggle switch (mic mute)
With audio being to most freqeuently issued part i wonder if this is not an opportunity to sell them as an off-shoot as this card is maturing.
Streamlining that essential part should be beneficial to the accessablility of the whole project.
(Maybe i missed some communication on that)