Join Mycroft at Maker Faire Bay Area

Originally published at: http://mycroft.ai/blog/join-mycroft-at-maker-faire-bay-area/

Join Mycroft at Maker Faire Bay Area 2018!

Mycroft is headed back to Maker Faire Bay Area, bigger and better than ever!

At the Mycroft booth, attendees will be able to buy a Mark 1, see the prototype Mark 2 reference design, and contribute to the Mycroft Open Data Set for the Precise wakeword listener and DeepSpeech STT (helping to make our AI for everyone even stronger!)See us at Maker Faire!

Maker Faire is one of the best places for Mycroft to connect with our current community and engage more makers, hackers, and developers who make Mycroft great, so tell your friends!

Maker Faire is also a great place for Mycroft to meet other projects and companies who would be good partners. Last year, we met Hackster.io, Matrix, EndlessOS, and more. Let us know if we should connect with anyone on the Maker or Sponsor lists.

If you’ll be in the San Francisco Bay Area May 18-20, especially if you are a Mycroft community member, please reach out to eric@mycroft.ai. There are opportunities to meet with the Mycroft team, and volunteer at the booth to talk about building skills and using Mycroft. We can even hook some community members up with free/discounted passes.

And be on the lookout for us at Maker Faire Kansas City as well.

2 Likes

I’ve still got one free and many discounted tickets for this weekend.

Let me know if you’re in the Bay Area and would like to come by Maker Faire.

If you’re available to share about Mycroft at the booth for a while, I’ll make sure to bring t-shirts, stickers, pre-burned Picroft images, etc.

So glad to hear that Mycroft will be at MF. I’d love a ticket and t-shirt, and would love to chat IRL.