Kickstarter Question: To Dev Kit or Not to Dev Kit

I’ve been holding off on doing my Kickstarter because I can’t decide between two options. There are two options that sound great to me. One, the Mark II Dev Kit, and Two, just the standard Mark II package. For me, the catch is the CAD files for 3D printing. They’re not mentioned in the standard Mark II description, but everything else seems to be kind of “trickle down”. I expect the standard Mark II would come with full documentation and an SD Card fully loaded with everything needed. Does that mean that if you purchase the standard Mark II package that the CAD files for 3D printing would be available to you as well? I’m asking because I love the idea of being able to customize my case design, but I also don’t want that to be a barrier to use. I have kids and I’m not always able to get to projects as quickly as I’d like, so I don’t want a non-functional Mark II sitting in a box. I want to have a Mark II that I can go back and customize with a 3D printed case at a later date if I can. I also don’t want to lose that option if I go with the pre-built package. Did I explain that right?

Mike

So, we will release the CAD files for the Mark II for everyone. The difference is, those who purchase the dev kit get early access to the models.

1 Like

Excellent! Thank you!

Mike

1 Like