Mark 1 hardware - rubber feet

Hi Everyone,

Apologies if this is a silly question, but I’ve searched a fair bit, including the hardware repo, and I’m struggling to find an answer - can I buy extra rubber feet for my Mark 1?

I’ve had my Mark 1 for a few years now, and have managed to lose the feet when moving house - I’d like to replace the two missing feet if at all possible!

If they’re a custom item I don’t mind getting them printed (in TPU I guess), if someone can help me with the STL or similar.

Thank you very much in advance for the help!

NB: Mods please move if this is in the wrong category - I wasn’t sure if it should be ‘Design’ or ‘Hardware’

As far as I know the rubber feet are not custom parts (and therefor there are no STLs). Replacement parts for this could be found at a diy store.

Facing the same issue, I reached for openSCAD and created a design for a replacement Mycroft Mark One foot, and an hour later a foot appeared on my 3D printer :

Simple, and works.


1 Like