Mopidy / GMusic Setup Issue

I’m attempting to set up PiCroft with Mopidy and the Mopidy GMusic extension in order to play media from my Google Music All Access account. I’ve flashed my Raspberry Pi 3 with Mopidy enclosure platform version 2018-03-14, core version 18.2.2 and registered it with Mycroft Home. I SSH’d into the Pi and following the directions at the GitHub repo I installed the mopidy package using sudo apt-get install mopidy. I then installed the mopidy skill using sudo msm install mopidy. Finally, I attempted to install the mopidy-music add-on using sudo pip install mopidy-gmusic.

During the pip install, the following error is thrown:

Could not find function xmlCheckVersion in library libxml2. Is libxml2 installed?

Followed by:

Failed building wheel for lxml

And then

** make sure the development packages of libxml2 and libxslt are installed **

So, I installed these packages using sudo apt-get install libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev However, then after logging in I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/mycroft-cli-client", line 9, in <module> from pkg_resources import load_entry_point File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3195, in <module> @_call_aside File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3179, in _call_aside f(*args, **kwargs) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 3208, in _initialize_master_working_set working_set = WorkingSet._build_master() File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 683, in _build_master return cls._build_from_requirements(__requires__) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 696, in _build_from_requirements dists = ws.resolve(reqs, Environment()) File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pkg_resources/__init__.py", line 885, in resolve raise DistributionNotFound(req, requirers) pkg_resources.DistributionNotFound: The 'protobuf==3.0.0b2' distribution was not found and is required by pychromecast

And at this point I can’t actually command Mycroft at all. Has anyone else successfully gotten Mopidy and Google Music working who could share correct instructions on how to set up this skill?