Mycroft Core v19.8.5
In this update we:
- Improved Settings management for Skills
- Added support for Porcupine hotword engine - big thanks to @alumae
- Upgraded Python dependency on Red Hat - big thanks to @maxbachmann
- Fixed GUI MessageBus connection issue caused by Tornado upgrade
- Fixed DEBUG messages not displaying in CLI after log level change
- Fixed handling of hotword settings
- Improved language parsing of percentages and time resolution - big thanks to @ChanceNCounter
- Updated the technical documentation - big thanks to @PFischbeck
- A range of additional bugfixes
See all the details in the v19.8.5 release notes.
As it’s the end of the year, we also wanted to give a special thanks to all of our Community Members, including the:
41 who have contributed to mycroft-core in 2019!
305 who have contributed to one or more of Mycroft’s Github repo’s over the last four years!
1,278 who have helped Translate Mycroft into over 50 languages.
countless others who have helped their peers in the Community by answering questions, debug issues, reporting bugs, promoting Mycroft, opted-in to share their data with the project, tagged data, reviewed Skills for the Marketplace, and of course to each of our financial Supporters!