Hi there! I’m new to the forum, and if I make any mistakes regarding this post, or if this post is the mistake, please tell me and it’ll be fixed.
I’m having issues with the latest release of Mycroft AI (cloned from GitHub, Dev branch, running on Manjaro Linux). After not upgrading for a while, approximately one hour ago I pulled (git pull) to get the latest files. I ran dev_setup.sh and installed all the necessary upgrades, including transitioning to the newest release of Mimic. But now that I’ve fully upgraded, Mycroft won’t respond to the wake word (which is the default, “Hey Mycroft”).
I started with start-mycroft.sh debug and tee’d the output to the following log files, which I’ve put below.
In the second log file, you’ll see that I attempted asking Mycroft some questions (by the command line), and he (or she, whatever you prefer) responded well.
I’m hoping someone could assist me with this.