Woke up this morning and my Mark ! had solid yellow eyes and wont respond.
- Tried to reboot. Failed.
- Tried to SSH into mycroft but couldn’t.
- Tried to unplug for 1 minute, twice, it still failed.
- Doesn’t have connection to internet or network.
- Tried to wipe thru menu and failed.
- Tried wired connection. Failed.
- Tried to reset WI-FI. Failed
After two hours wait. Mycroft corrected itself.
Glad to hear it corrected itself.
Here’s the incident report: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Orb_hQTxN6HEP8CY51_uJMOJ1v59zdcqoFRk0-kgO58/edit?usp=sharing
Basically a new version of Pip was released yesterday and included some changes causing us to build the 19.2.5 package in a way so that the launch scripts couldn’t be executed.
We updated the package building tool so a specific version of pip could be used and pushed an updated package.