I really hope this is the correct category for this post - if not, I hope you’ll bear with me, as this is also my first post on here
I’m pretty new to Mycroft (about a week by now), and so far I’m really loving the entire concept and the endless possibilities for one with the ideas and the will. I have already come a long way towards customizing it to serve my needs.
However, I’m having some trouble with Naptime that’s bothering me, since I use it all the time (TV noise and all that). The Skill itself is working great, it’s both muting and unmuting, but everytime it unmutes, it sets the volume in Alsamixer to 55% instead of what it was before going to sleep.
- Skill in question: Naptime - https://github.com/mycroftai/skill-naptime/
- Device: Picroft
- What I’ve tried so far:
- Tried various levels (ranging from 70-100%).
- Set volume via Alsamixer.
- Set volume via the Volume Skill.
- Searched through various code (both Mycroft core and the Skill itself) to find the source of this volume level, but with no luck.
So, now I turn to here for aid! It’s really annoying because Mycroft is super hard to hear at 55%. If you need any other information from me, let me know! There aren’t really any logs, because I don’t suppose there’s an actual error going on.
Many thanks in advance!