Mycroft Skill developer request

Hi Mycroft community,

I’m a researcher at the University of Dundee, Scotland, seeking participants who have developed additional functionality for Mycroft

I’m looking for any developers who would be willing to take part in a 30-40 minute Zoom interview on their development motivations and challenges, at a date/time that suits you. You would be compensated with a £10 GBP/$15 USD Amazon gift card for your time.

Please DM me if you’d like more information. Thank you!

3 Likes

Hi Dan,

Even though I started as a community developer, I doubt I’m who you’re after. I would however be super interested in your findings.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m hoping to interview anyone who has had the motivation for whatever reason to develop for Mycroft.
If possible it would be great to chat to you about your development experience, but I totally understand if not.

I am interested. If you are still looking for people developping mycroft skills. You can send me an email.

Hi everyone,

Apologies for resurrecting this rather old post, but I am still looking for Mycroft enthusiasts to chat to (and still have vouchers available)!
If you would be able to give me some of your time, please do let me know and I’ll be glad to provide more information about the study and what it would involve. Thank you.