Hello dear Mycroft Team,
I just installed Mycroft on my Zorin OS 15.3 distro. I have updated the system prior, so it is as up-to-date as it gets.
Things I did so far:
- First I noticed a the release of Mycroft on the Snapstore (on snapcraft.io) and installed it.
- After the installation was completed I tried to launch Mycroft but nothing happens.
- Then I tried “mycroft” in Terminal and I get this response:
/snap/mycroft/1078/bin/mycroft-launch: line 92: mycroft-cli-client: command not found
Stopping all processes…
mycroft-skills: no process found
mycroft-enclosure-client: no process found
mycroft-speech-client: no process found
mycroft-audio: no process found
- Then I unsinstalled it via the software center of Zorin and then reinstalled it using the command in Terminal “snap install mycroft --beta” … no difference…
- There is no process showing up in the System Monitor, so I have no clue if it actually starts to run or doesn’t. Is there a specific process name I should look for?
Perhaps the installer is still running after the snap “finished installation”?
Please help me find a way to start Mycroft. So far I can’t even manage to connect Mycroft to the online services.
Previously I could run mycroft on this PC by cloning the git, and I had some experience, however at that time it froze more than not.