No sound after changing voice

hi everyone,

I have an issue when changing the voice or wakeword with the website acoount page (https://account.mycroft.ai/) on my RPi3+. I have a sound output when using the british or the american voice. But when I change to the ggogle voice, there is no sound output. Did I miss something when changing to the google voice or is this an known issue?

BR
Eric

Hey there, is this all sound or just the text-to-speech output?

Do you still get a wake word acknowledgement tone?

Hi, there is no TTS nor a wake word acknowledgement. When I change back to british, than the there is also wake word sound, but TTS works. When I write to the CLI to tell me the weather, then I get a TTS sound output. When I write to the cli “hey mycroft”, then I get “I dont know what that means”. There is also another issue:
When I run the command "
(.venv) pi@picroft:~ $ mycroft-start wakewordtest
Already up to date.
Initializing…
Starting wakewordtest
Warning: No wav files found in /home/pi/mycroft-core/test/wake_word/data/with_wake_word
Warning: No wav files found in/home/pi/mycroftcore/test/wake_word/data/without_wake_word
Complete!

There seems something broken…
Could someone please give an advise what I could do?

got same problem right after installing picroft, even without switching voices - any suggestion how to repair missing files? (was paired with british voice from start)
(.venv) pi@picroft:~ $ mycroft-start wakewordtest
Already up to date.
Initializing…
Starting wakewordtest
Warning: No wav files found in /home/pi/mycroft-core/test/wake_word/data/with_wake_word
Warning: No wav files found in /home/pi/mycroft-core/test/wake_word/data/without_wake_word
Complete!

Does you Pi is properly connected to Internet? During the first start of the voice service, some files are downloaded for Mimic2.

yes, was connected before first boot (using picroft image). As I use respeaker2, I stopped first questions about config and installed sound before I tried to get mycroft to work

These are the steps from auto_run.sh about the Seeed Mic Array 2.0: https://github.com/MycroftAI/enclosure-picroft/blob/buster/home/pi/auto_run.sh#L377-L398

I’m using the same microphone on my Raspberry Pi 4, do you have any else connected (jack 3.5mm or HDMI) ?