Not able to pair

Hi all

I’m trying, unsuccessfully to setup picroft.
I just dont have the pairing code anywhere

Using the client and “pair my device” it keep saying “not loaded” which is not good I guess…

Any chance to make it work somehow ?

Thanks
Logs I get :

06:46:18.358 - QuestionsAnswersSkill - INFO - Searching for pair my device
06:46:18.379 - mycroft.skills.core:handler:1286 - ERROR - Exception in fallback.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pi/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/core.py”, line 1277, in handler
if handler(message):
File “/opt/mycroft/skills/fallback-query.mycroftai/init.py”, line 58, in handle_question
name=‘QuestionQueryTimeout’)
File “/home/pi/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/core.py”, line 1144, in schedule_event
self._schedule_event(handler, when, data, name)
File “/home/pi/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/core.py”, line 1125, in _schedule_event
event_data[‘time’] = time.mktime(when.timetuple())
AttributeError: ‘int’ object has no attribute ‘timetuple’
06:46:20.496 - main:handle_complete_intent_failure:81 - INFO - Failed to find intent.
06:46:20.482 - mycroft.skills.core:handler:1286 - ERROR - Exception in fallback.
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pi/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/core.py”, line 1277, in handler
if handler(message):
File “/opt/mycroft/skills/fallback-unknown.mycroftai/init.py”, line 40, in handle_fallback
for l in self.read_voc_lines(i):
File “/opt/mycroft/skills/fallback-unknown.mycroftai/init.py”, line 28, in read_voc_lines
with open(self.find_resource(name + ‘.voc’, ‘vocab’)) as f:
TypeError: invalid file: None
06:46:20.487 - mycroft.skills.core:handler:1290 - WARNING - No fallback could handle intent.
^— NEWEST —^

Hi Eric,

Just as a start, can I confirm that you’ve tried rebooting the device and giving it plenty of time to download any updates. This can take some time on the first run depending on the speed of your internet connection. Also which version of Picroft did you run install? 2018-12 or 2018-09?

I’m wondering if we can get some more of the logs to see what is happening before this. To upload them to termbin.com you can use:
cat /var/log/mycroft/audio.log | nc termbin.com 9999

If you are happy to, it would be good to see all the logs in /var/log/mycroft - audio, bus, enclosure, skills, update.log, and voice. If you’d rather not post these to the forum you can send them to support [at] mycroft [dot] ai.

Hi, thanks for your answer…

Yes, I reinstalled a couple of time, rebooted many times and started the upgrade.sh script as well.
For the version it’s 2018-12 (Linux picroft 4.14.98-v7+ #1200 SMP Tue Feb 12 20:27:48 GMT 2019 armv7l)

AS kindly proposed, I’m sending the log files via email. Please note there is no enclosure nor update log in the /var/log/mycroft directory

Cheers,
Eric

Thanks Eric,

Darren will get back to you when he wakes up in the US. We have had a few issues with the 2018-12 release which is why it’s still marked as unstable.

The quickest solution would be to grab the stable 2018-09 release from here: https://mycroft.ai/to/picroft-image

Hi,

Well I’ll give it a try and keep you posted. It’ll take a couple of days though as I cant do this tonight.

Eric