Open Source Bounty: Home Assistant skill for the Neon AI OS for Mycroft Mark II / Neon Core OS

Work Requested: Create an open source skill smoothly connecting Home Assistant with the Neon AI Core OS for the Mycroft Mark II. Here is our GitHub if you want a more detailed look at the code for our OS.

Bounty Offered: One brand new Mycroft Mark II, shipped to you.

There is existing work to build on.

Contact me directly at clary@neon.ai to connect with our tech team and take on this project.

2 Likes

The personal PHAL repository has moved to OpenVoiceOS, The repository to build and integrate with the GUI interface is now at: GitHub - OpenVoiceOS/ovos-PHAL-plugin-homeassistant: HomeAssistant PHAL Plugin for OpenVoice OS which is being updated and worked on actively

3 Likes

Thank you @AIIX, updating links now. Also, we’ve got someone starting the project now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Incredible! This was 80% of the reason I purchased my Mark II to begin with.

@Supovitz, I’m sure you’re not alone. It seems like such a great use for the Mark II. :slight_smile: Would you be up for testing it once its ready? If so. I’d love to connect you with the person working on it. Happy to send you a coupon code for a USB boot drive with the Neon OS on it.
Really, that goes for anyone who wants to do testing. Send me a PM for the coupon code, and please tell me if you’re outside the US. Here’s the Square site, which makes shipping it to people very easy for me.

1 Like

Howdy!

I have plenty of USB drives I can image, and I am happy to test anything and everything for the community.

I can be reached quickly via email or discord. I will PM you both addresses.

2 Likes

I’m interested in testing. But I didn’t find the function of a PM. :slight_smile:
Maybe you can write me one @NeonClary . thx and have a nice week!

1 Like

Sent :slight_smile: Just need your email. If you don’t see the private message, you are also welcome to share it with me directly at clary@neon.ai