Hello - new to all of this - got the repo from GitHub, set up the environment … got mimic installed, …
used ./Mycroft.sh start …
Mycroft service started
Mycroft skills started
Mycroft voice started
Mycroft cli–quiet started
Cleared all logs …
tried to say Hey Mycroft what time is it … and get this
2017-02-20 09:09:51,125 - ConfigurationSkill - WARNING - Impossible to update configuration because device isn’t paired
Went to web site to add new device - and it wants a registration code …
- Do I have to register to pair?
- How do I get a registration code?
- Am I missing anything else?
Thanks for any and all assistance.
- yeah, to use our proxies. Go to home.mycroft.ai to register an account
- It should speak the code, show up in the cli and in the skills service logs. Find these in scripts/logs
- I don’t think so, if it heard you, do you get any sound output at all?
Try attaching to the cli client in screen and typing “pair my device”
Thanks … that seemed to work … attaching to the cli client in screen …
I have had to register again lately … but that worked … the web interface says you cannot “unregister” a device … is this true?
There seems to be greater latency if I do not run the cli attached to a screen … is this common?
You can delete your devices on the devices page on home.mycroft.ai:
If you click on the device to see it’s details, there’s a remove device button.
Where did you see that you cannot “unregister” a device?
Would you mind stepping through how to attach to the cli client?
Will I need to install screen on my Mark_1 enclosure?