Problems with adapt intent for custom skill

Hello, I’ve been working on a fork of the wiki skill that extends upon it’s capabilities, but I am running into problems when testing the “read section” portion. (I already patched the problem with the python wikipedia package) This problem wasn’t happening before, and I have no idea what caused it.
`

This is the github repository that contains the code, and below is the error message:

20:58:29.015 | INFO | 17199 | main:handle_complete_intent_failure:99 | Failed to find intent.
', ‘Unsupported implementations’, ‘Cross-compilers to other languages’, ‘Performance’, ‘Development’, ‘Naming’, ‘API documentation generators’, ‘Uses’, ‘Languages influenced by Python’, ‘See also’, 'Referenc 20:58:29.008 | ERROR | 17193 | mycroft.skills.intent_service:_adapt_intent_match:461 | object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/intent_service.py”, line 448, in _adapt_intent_match
context_manager=self.context_manager)]
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/intent_service.py”, line 445, in
intents = [i for i in self.engine.determine_intent(
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/adapt/engine.py”, line 119, in determine_intent
for result in parser.parse(utterance, N=num_results, context=context):
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/adapt/parser.py”, line 63, in parse
tagged = self._tagger.tag(utterance.lower(), context_trie=context_trie)
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/adapt/entity_tagger.py”, line 77, in tag
local_trie.insert(match_str, (match_str, key))
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/adapt/tools/text/trie.py”, line 201, in insert
self.root.insert(iterable, index=0, data=data, weight=1.0)
File “/home/wmcgin/mycroft-core/.venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/adapt/tools/text/trie.py”, line 95, in insert
if index == len(iterable):
TypeError: object of type ‘NoneType’ has no len()

Thanks!