I am suprised that ‘mycroft’ is not in the pocketsphinx dictionary. I changed it to a known keyword. Now i run into the below issue with lspeech that nothing happens, with speech i get at least a keyword recognition. For test purposes i only started mycroft services and voice but no skills:
2017-07-12 21:57:46,318 - mycroft.client.lspeech.pocketsphinx_audio_consumer - DEBUG - device_index=None
2017-07-12 21:57:46,328 - mycroft.session - INFO - New Session Start: 69d66955-db1d-4d63-bf67-ef182ede99eb
2017-07-12 21:57:46,328 - mycroft.client.lspeech.pocketsphinx_audio_consumer - DEBUG - Waiting for wake word...
2017-07-12 21:57:46,329 - mycroft.messagebus.client.ws - INFO - Connected
I assume lspeech has issues to recognize mic when several audio devices are available. On the other hand, one has to modify your audio consumer manually, for instance for the dictionary as it always uses es.dict which can be seen in the pocketsphinx log.