Run on suse 15.0

I will try mycroft in suse 15.0
I did all of this Linux - Mycroft AI
But I cant see result(

Summary

Starting all mycroft-core services
Initializing…
./start-mycroft.sh: строка 82: /home/stabislavdotl/mycroft-core/.venv/bin/activate: Нет такого файла или каталога
Starting background service bus
CAUTION: The Mycroft bus is an open websocket with no built-in security
measures. You are responsible for protecting the local port
8181 with a firewall as appropriate.
./start-mycroft.sh: строка 140: /var/log/mycroft/bus.log: Нет такого файла или каталога
Starting background service skills
./start-mycroft.sh: строка 140: /var/log/mycroft/skills.log: No such file or directory
Starting background service audio
./start-mycroft.sh: строка 140: /var/log/mycroft/audio.log: No such file or directory
Starting background service voice
./start-mycroft.sh: строка 140: /var/log/mycroft/voice.log: No such file or directory
Starting background service enclosure
./start-mycroft.sh: строка 140: /var/log/mycroft/enclosure.log: No such file or directory

I see that installer cant use virtualenv

What can I do?

Hi something apparently didn’t work when running dev_setup.sh Can you re-run that script and post the output.

It would be great if you could do it with english output:
LANG=C ./dev_setup.sh

here:

Summary

Installing packages…
Installing packages for OpenSUSE…
[sudo] password for root:
Sorry, try again.
[sudo] password for root:
Repository ‘home:plater’ is invalid.
[http-download.opensuse.org-31cff6ec|http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/plater/Leap_15.0/] Repository type can’t be determined.
Please check if the URIs defined for this repository are pointing to a valid repository.
Warning: Skipping repository ‘home:plater’ because of the above error.
Retrieving repository ‘packman’ metadata …[done]
Building repository ‘packman’ cache …[done]
Retrieving repository ‘openSUSE-Leap-15.0-Update’ metadata …[done]
Building repository ‘openSUSE-Leap-15.0-Update’ cache …[done]
Some of the repositories have not been refreshed because of an error.
Loading repository data…
Reading installed packages…
‘python3’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘python3-3.6.9-lp150.2.14.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘pulseaudio’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘pulseaudio-11.1-lp150.4.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘curl’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘curl-7.60.0-lp150.2.25.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘pkg-config’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘pkg-config-0.29.2-lp150.1.49.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘git’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘git-2.16.4-lp150.2.9.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘libjpeg-devel’ not found in package names. Trying capabilities.
‘libjpeg62-devel’ providing ‘libjpeg-devel’ is already installed.
‘python3-devel’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘python3-devel-3.6.9-lp150.2.14.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘libopenssl-devel’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘libopenssl-devel-1.1.0i-lp150.6.1.noarch’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘mpg123’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘mpg123-1.25.10-lp150.1.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘libtool’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘libtool-2.4.6-lp150.1.47.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘python3-curses’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘python3-curses-3.6.9-lp150.2.14.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘autoconf’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘autoconf-2.69-lp150.1.48.noarch’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘automake’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘automake-1.15.1-lp150.2.41.noarch’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘swig’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘swig-3.0.12-lp150.4.2.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘flac’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘flac-1.3.2-lp150.2.3.1.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘bison’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘bison-3.0.4-lp150.1.48.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘libffi-devel’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘libffi-devel-3.2.1.git259-lp150.3.3.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘libicu-devel’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘libicu-devel-60.2-lp150.1.4.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘portaudio-devel’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘portaudio-devel-190600_20161030-lp150.1.12.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
‘libfann-devel’ is already installed.
No update candidate for ‘libfann-devel-2.2.0-lp150.1.3.x86_64’. The highest available version is already installed.
Resolving package dependencies…

Nothing to do.

Sorry for the late reply,

is that the end of the output?

It seems to exit after the package install step not continuing to install the virtualenv or the python dependencies at all. This is probably due to the package manager returning an error status.

Does Zypper always return failure if the packages are already installed or is the Repository ‘home:plater’ is invalid. thing that makes it call it an error?

We could force it to always return success but then it’d be hard to know if there’s an actual issue.

Thank you! I disabled `

home:plater

Now I see

Summary

Starting all mycroft-core services
Initializing…
Starting background service bus
CAUTION: The Mycroft bus is an open websocket with no built-in security
measures. You are responsible for protecting the local port
8181 with a firewall as appropriate.
Starting background service skills
Starting background service audio
Starting background service voice
Starting background service enclosure

But I can’t hear answer, but microphone enabled
I tried open port 8181, but nothing what type of this port could be?

You should have a bunch of logs in the folder /var/log/mycroft/

Check those to see what’s going on.

The 8181 should be a websocket port.

Error was:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'inflection'
I installed it manually and check it in venv but nothing change. Error still exist in logs
read here

I ran dev_setup one more time in the end i see error:
Command "/home/stabislavdotl/mycroft-core/.venv/bin/python -u -c "import setuptools, tokenize;__file__='/tmp/pip-install-2lvv38f7/PyAudio/setup.py';f=getattr(tokenize, 'open', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\r\n', '\n');f.close();exec(compile(code, __file__, 'exec'))" install --record /tmp/pip-record-ikvfhytk/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /home/stabislavdotl/mycroft-core/.venv/include/site/python3.7/PyAudio" failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-2lvv38f7/PyAudio/

Have any idea?

When I run cli mode it show No module named 'psutil' but I installed it by
sudo apt-get install python-psutil

My guess is that the dev-setup didn’t install any of the python packages into the virtualenv if this is the case.

Did the dev-setup.sh seem to be installing the python packages or were there errors?

(The system packages will not affect the running of mycroft since it uses a virtual environment when running)

Failed building wheel for PyAudio
Failed building wheel for pyalsaaudio
Failed building wheel for psutil
Failed building wheel for pocketsphinx
Failed building wheel for fann2
and Big Rad Brother:

Summary

Command “/home/minisota/mycroft-core/.venv/bin/python -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=‘/tmp/pip-install-9hh1jvn8/PyAudio/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(‘\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-record-oxy8la_d/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --compile --install-headers /home/stabislavdotl/mycroft-core/.venv/include/site/python3.7/PyAudio” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-install-9hh1jvn8/PyAudio/

Sounds like any package needing to build c code fails. It’s either missing dependencies (in which case the package list for suse needs to be updated) or there is something else missing.

The information here is really a bit too brief could you post the entire log somewhere like pastebin.com?

Also I’m no expert in SUSE so I can only help a little bit :frowning:

Thank you!
Here the entire log https://pastebin.com/Mgm305XZ

Hmmm,

The venv seems to be activated so that’s good. What is less clear is why the linker is using libraries from the /home/stabitl/miniconda3/ folder and not the system :confused: