Severe Weather Information
Checks your national weather service and notifies you when there are alerts for your region
After installation go to home.mycroft.ai and select your preferred weather service from the list on the skills configuration page.
You can also set a “watchdog” that automatically checks for new alerts and notifies you…
How to install Severe Weather Information skill
Install Severe Weather Information skill by …
msm install https://github.com/domcross/severe-weather-information-skill
- There are some dependencies in
requirements.txtwhich should be automatically installed by
Severe Weather Information skill connects to public weather information services …
- A number of services is included and can be selected in the skill configuration (home.mycroft.ai)
- You can use custom services as long as they provide a ATOMpub or RSS feed with entries in CAP-xml format.
How to test Severe Weather Information skill
- Configure the Skill Settings in home.mycroft.ai
Are there weather alerts
- Mycroft should reply with “There are the following alerts …” (continuing with alert information) or with “Currently there are no alerts for your region”
Where feedback on Severe Weather Information skill should be directed at
- as comment here in this topic
- Issues on GitHub
- Mycroft Chat.