Status : Work in progress
Description : This Skill has been created for the makers and hackers who want to build their own home automation system based on ESP8266. The purpose of this Skill is to be able to use Mycroft to send commands to all ESP8266s on the local network. The communication protocol can be selected. (For now, only http GET request and websocket has been implemented).
- Me : "Hey Mycroft, can you switch on the mood lamp ?"
- Mycroft : "It's done, Boss."
- Me : "Hey Mycroft, can you turn off the TV ?"
- Mycroft : "As you wish, Master."
Github : https://github.com/Dark5ide/mycroft-core/tree/feature/esp8266/mycroft/skills/esp8266
Work on : Mycroft unit, Ubuntu 16.04
Requirement : An ESP8266, Arduino code for ESP8266
- Improve the keyword part
- MQTT protocol implementation
- Put the Arduino code of the ESP8266 on github
- Auto-recognition of a new ESP8266 on the local network
- Clean the code
- (Improve my English)