I would like to spend some time in the near future giving the home site, where you configure your Mycroft experience, some TLC. Before I spend much time on this, I thought it a good idea to ask the community their opinion on the site. Incorporating these opinions/suggestions into the decision making process will benefit all of us.
Below is a list of suggestions I have already heard from some users. Please let me know if you agree/disagree with these suggested enhancements. If you have a suggestion not included in the below list, please let us know, providing as much detail as possible.
- Improved UI design and navigation
- Ability to configure/install skills at the device level
- Enforcement of unique device names per user
- Improved integration with the mycroft.ai site
- Improved authentication using OAUTH and two-factor authentication
- Make the source code available to the community
Thank you all in advance for any feedback you provide to improve the home.mycroft.ai experience.