How to install HELP SKILL
Install HELP SKILL by …
- msm install https://github.com/pcwii/help-skill.git
- There are no additional dependencies required for this skill
HELP SKILL Services …
- The HELP SKILL will retrieve a list of installed skills by collecting all the skill directories in the skills folder.
- When “more” help is requested for the listed skill, examples will be provided by retrieving the utterance from the README.md file in the skills folder.
- This skill will only work if the README.md file adheres to the format laid out in the Mycroft Skill Description Tool as it uses this format to determine the skill examples.
How to test HELP SKILL
Since this is a help skill, it should be easy to test.
- Install the skill
- Mycroft should begin a conversational dialog to provide you more skill information as well as directing the conversation
- Todo - Should be able to directly request help on any requested skill by name