Build an open future with us.

Invest in Mycroft and become a community partner.

Testing and Feedback for Kodi Skill

Nothing like that in the skill. Simply renaming the directory and rebooting the device is all it took to get the skill running for @sanderant .

All,
Performed a fairly major cleanup to the kodi skill, squashed a few bugs and corrected some of the conversational context issues I was having. Also added support for the youtube and cinemavision addons.
Check out the readme file on github for the usage and installation instructions.
Enjoy!

great skill
I have at the German translation. As soon as several films were found. Listing does not work either with β€œyes” β€œok” or β€œja”.

Ah, I have a couple hard_coded decisions that will definitely trip up the multilingual support. I will need to think about that. (Line:587, Line:624, Line:706, Line:1011). Instead of using the decision keyword then checking for a yes/now response, I could use a yes.voc and a no.voc to make the decision for me and thereby support multi languages. Another issue I can see is that on line:547 I use the DirectionKeyword utterance to directly controll the cursor. In another language the DirectionKeyword will not be the english (up/down/left/right) words. I think these words are required for the Kodi navigation api, although I am not sure if these commands change if kodi is configured for a different language.
Thanks for pointing this out. I will think about how I can solve this. If you want to send the german language directory I am more than happy to add it to the github repo. Or issue a pull request.

I have already submitted the request

I have merged your pull request and removed the hard coded yes/no decisions. Only language item to deal with would be the cursor navigation as the API requires English words. I may have to create a vocab file for each of the directions then convert them to the English equivalents in the API call.

great for the fast fix.
Now I have with the same query the problem in the second step So when listing the issue is issued twice and in English

Should be better now. I have a few more hard coded english phrases that I need to migrate in the coming days. I will try not to break anything in the process.
Thanks for testing.

I have revised the German language files.
Would it be possible to additionally display the selection on the screen.

I will merge the request at my next opportunity. I am not sure i understand your additional request? What selection do you want displayed?
Thanks for the testing and language contribution.

I need the screen, yes, anyway. I have a lot of movies about 1000 since almost every time comes the selection

Ah yes, i understand. If you ask kodi to play a movie and multiple results are returned i should display the list of movies found. I think this can be done with display filters in the kodi api. I will investigate and see what I can do.