Mycroft Community Forum

Testing and Feedback for Magic-Mirror-Voice-Control-Skill

hey, i got this module with kalliope running.
But everytime a command for magic mirror is taken and working, for example “show clock” this message appears:

16:30:02.876 | ERROR | 12970 | mycroft.skills.mycroft_skill.mycroft_skill:on_error:785 | An error occurred while processing a request in Magic Mirror Voice Control Skill
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/home/pi/mycroft-core/mycroft/skills/mycroft_skill/event_container.py”, line 66, in wrapper
handler(message)
File “/opt/mycroft/skills/magic-mirror-voice-control-skill/init.py”, line 451, in handle_module_command
response = status[‘status’]
KeyError: ‘status’
^— NEWEST —^`

how to fix that?

another question, how can i add other modules for showing and hiding?
for example: https://github.com/bendardenne/MMM-TomTomTraffic

tried some things, but then magic-mirror-voice-control-skill won’t start anymore…

regards

@wuse_mann Sorry, I’m just slammed with work. I’m not sure what is causing your error. I will look into it when I get some time. In the meantime, I have updated the skill to work with Mycroft version 19.8.0 .

1 Like

@wuse_mann I have added the skill to the availablemodule.json. Update the skill and it should work provided you installed the MagicMirror and all of the necessary modules properly. Also when you say you installed MMM-Kalliope, did you install my fork of the skill?? Found here?

If you want other modules added to the availablemodules.json, you can add them yourself, its just a simple .json array. Of course, it will be replace if you do an update. You could make a backup of the file and store it in a different folder. See reply 10 above.

1 Like

thanks got all up and running :slight_smile:

@wuse_mann Great to hear! Would you mind looking at this post and adding your feedback?