The Calendar Skill
Use Mycroft to access local
.icsfiles, or access
How to install the calendar skill
Install calendar skill by …
msm install https://github.com/LinusS1/calendar-skill.git
- This should install the skill using the requirements.sh and requirements.txt. If it doesn’t do this THE TEST FAILED.
The calendar skill connects to a CalDAV server, or just a local ics file …
- If you use a CalDAV server, login using mycroft home!
- If you don’t have a server, just use the skill as is
How to test Calendar Skill
Add an event
- Mycroft should add an event to your calendar
- Speak 'What’s on my calendar`
- Mycroft should tell you what’s on your calendar
How many events do I have
- Mycroft should tell you how many events you have on the specified day
You should also be able to specify dates/times in your requests as well:
what's on my calendar tomorrow?
Try using some of the utterances on the specification page, as those should be supported (mostly).
I need tons of feedback, mostly if it adjusts to your timezone, if the interactions seem normal, if the skill is easy to use, if it works with major CalDAV servers etc…
Post feedback here, on the chat, or issues on GitHub