Use in Paranormal Research

i thought of something kind of a trivial use for MyCroft, but kind of cool just the same. It would be cool to use MyCrofts listening ability and recording features to use in a Paranormal research setting. a skill set could be built downloaded for it that is a Paranormal research mode. it would set the Mycroft agent to scan for white noise anomalies and start recording for 15 minute increments in raw wav file which could be uploaded to your cloud storage of choice. it could also use a blutooth connection to trigger something like a FLIR camera or GoPro when it detects either motion or whitenoise signals. another cool feature would be a plugin for Mycroft to be able to attach a Kinect sensor to it and use the infra-red beams as a trigger in the room it is in in order to record video / snap a picture or record audio. there is a device which is used in ghost hunting that is called a ghost box which either amplify white noise imprinted on radio waves, and another version which has a digital word vocabulary which a entity can use or manipulate to say words, it would be cool to use the mimic library functions to have MyCroft go into GhostBox mode, and have it recorded.
like i said, its not the most important function for teh device, but i could see alot of ghost hunters finding it useful - and it could end up on one of those ghost hunting t.v. shows and would give the device some extra exposure to the public.

1 Like

(I couldn’t help myself :yum: )

1 Like

I love it! That’s the idea behind Mycroft. Everyone can develop for their own use-cases!

1 Like