I’m totally new to Mycroft and I’m looking for some help to realise my project.
My main idea is to reuse an old smart object called Nabaztag as the physical part of Mycroft, ie the part we interact with. The brain cannot be ensured by Nabaztag because it is really really dumb. So, I plan to use a RaspberryPi for the logic part.
The big picture is as follow:
- Nabaztag is able/responsible of recording the sentence, playing the response (if any) and displaying colours as visual feedback,
- RaspberryPi is running Mycroft, receiving the recorded sentence from Nabaztag and sending response to Nabaztag.
- Nabaztag and RaspberryPi are connected by WiFi.
- Nabaztag needs a web server to fetch its firmware and to send its recorded audio sound.
- Nabaztag record uses RIFF.
- The Nabaztag does not need to listen for the magic sentence as it as a physical button we can use to start the record.
So, the main questions are:
- do you think it is possible to do such extension?
- where to start?
Thanks for any help / bootstrap.