2019-04-25 Yellow eyes incident report

Today’s release took a bit of a tumble and all Mark-1 devices was affected by the problem for ~3 hours. We’ve pushed a corrected package and Mark-1’s should have their natural eye colour again.

The incident report can be found here:

If anyone still experience issues please let me know.

Thanks

• Åke

Interaction works, but the eyes are still yellow on my device.

Thanks for reporting. This could be an issue with padatious not completing training. Could you try to ask mycroft to generate a support ticket: Hey mycroft, create a support ticket and forward the email it sends to your registered email address to ake.forslund [at] mycroft.ai

If you are unlucky the intent won’t work since it’s a padatious intent :confused:

/Åke

I asked to create a ticket, and was confirmed that it was taking place, but no email yet. If there’s a manual collection I can run, let me know and I’ll send it to you.

The eyes on the Mark I have been something of a disappointment since they are so flaky. I remember Steve saying there was a problem with the interface or hardware, but it would be nice if we could ever get them working reliably.

What’s interesting in that pack is the /var/log/mycroft/skills.log

If you have ssh access you can run curl -F'file=@/var/log/mycroft/skills.log' https://0x0.st to upload it to the 0x0.st file share service