We want to hear how we can improve Mycroft for you as an end-user or a developer.
For any feature request please provide:
- a high level overview of what the idea is (1 or 2 sentences)
- user stories indicating how it would be used or experienced
These are generally in the form: “As a [persona], I [want to], [so that].”
Eg: “As a User, I want to be able to change the wake word, so that I can use a name that’s more relevant for me.”
- As much extra detail as you think is needed to make it clear:
- what your idea is
- how it would work
- who would use it
- when or where it would be used
- and perhaps most importantly - why it’s a good idea!
Being an open source community, we thrive on input from those around us. The intention of posts here is that others can help by asking questions and making suggestions. This is strongly encouraged and helps us to build the best possible experience for the broadest range of people.
Please keep any comments constructive and focused on the ideas. If you personally wouldn’t use a requested feature then that’s ok, you probably don’t need to post. If you think a feature would be harmful for some reason, then we’d want to hear about that.
NOTE: We will be adding a voting system to help us prioritize requests in the near future.