Internet Radio Skill

You can use Emby to play internet radio. Have to use the beta version. See this for reference: Emby Music Skill Update - Testing And Feedback

That doesn’t help me… I want to stream Herman/austrian radio streams and the option to set my own stream urls in defined names helps me, because mycroft won’t understand german words very well…

Maybe I dont quite understand but with Emby you provide a unique stream url and then you can call the stream anything (like “Vocal Trance”). Mycroft will reconigze the english word and play the german stream.

thanks man! emby with custom station names is working good! :slight_smile: how can i set unique streams in emby?

I’m only running Jellyfin (emby-fork) and curious how emby (server) handles internet radio. Jellyfin plays them over the m3u tuner located in Live TV and is queried like “LiveTV/Programs?ChannelIds=”. The m3u is also found by “Playlist”, but isn’t capable to stream from there.

Hey all,
I got this skill to run on a Linux Mint Virtual Machine.
I needed to install the Pandora skill first, then change the “AudioService(self.emitter)” on line 157 of init.py to “AudioService(self.bus)”.
It works great!