Just Eat skill (Takeaway order skill)

Skill name: Just-Eat-Skill

User story:

In the UK (i don’t know how widespread Just Eat are) there is a company called Just Eat (JE) from whom you can order takeaways from local takeaways (theyre not a takeaway chain more a method of finding a local takeaway and handling your order all from the same app), it would be super cool to be able to order a takeaway straight from mycroft.

What third party services, data sets or platforms will the Skill interact with?
The JE API http://developers.just-eat.com/docs/getting-started
Location data
Payment details (or maybe the just eat account i havn’t investigated how the API works yet)

Are there similar Mycroft Skills already?
Not to my knowledge

What will the user Speak to trigger the Skill?
User: Hey mycroft Order a takeaway
Mycroft: There are X local takeaways nearby; (lists takeaways including the golden sun) wich one do you want
User: golden sun
(you get the idea at first would be best to just start with a listing system for local restaruants and then providing a phone but could be expanded to include ordering)

What phrases will Mycroft Speak?
See above

What Skill Settings will this Skill need to store?
Payment details if using payments

Other comments?
Just eat already have a nice looking API so though hard won’t be impossible and really great feature (IMO)

This currently isn’t possible with the Just Eat API.

The API only allows for for delivery partners(ie deliveroo) integration or EPOS integration (send it direct to the kitchen).

There is simply no way of accomplishing this, without directly interacting with the website or app…