Really simple stopwatch like functionality. A complimentary Tool to the built in timer skill (which currently only counts /down/). Easy, hands-free way to perform some time duration metrics.
How to install mark-time skill
Install SKILL mark-time by …
- use ssh to login to your Mycroft device
- su - mycroft
- msm install https://github.com/jrwarwick/mark-time-skill.git
SKILL mark-time connects to no third party SERVICES however…
- the skill settings are utilized as a persistence/memory/state resource.
How to test SKILL mark-time
Intent phrase“begin marking time”
- Mycroft should `confirm commencement
- Wait a while,
- Speak intent phrase “end marking time”
- Mycroft should report the time elapsed.
If Mycroft accurately reports the durations of a few different periods, and does not “lose track” of the beginning time, then the skill should test should pass as a useful time tracking tool.
Where feedback on SKILL mark-timeshould be directed:
Please provide feedback on the Skill via replies to this thread or through
[Issues on GitHub](https://github.com/jrwarwick/mark-time-skill/issues) (within this skill’s repository).