šŸŽ„ What would you like to see in a new Mycroft video?

:bulb: Thanks for the awesome feedback everyone! However this post will no longer be maintained by myself. You can still suggest things, Ryan is always checking the community posts!

What would you like to see from a new video? I have a few videos in the works, but I would like to hear from you, the community to see what you would like to see from us! Perhaps a Mycroft being programmed video? or built? You tell me! I would love to hear your ideas and feedback! :smile:

Check out our current videos!

Sincerely,
Zachary Spears
:movie_camera: (Former) Video production lead for the Mycroft Team

1 Like

I want to see a drone!

Iā€™d love to see the future of Mycroft with inspiring scenarios that would be really fun. I was thinking for myself to have Mycroft read aloud GitHub activity by Webhooks.

I Like the idea! I will see what I can do with it! Thanks for the input!

1. Show the back of the device! ( i want to see the input/output sockets, what can i plug into mycroft?)
  2. What does Mycroft for desktop look like? (can i install it myself on pi/sd?)
  3. Can mycroft use a monitor to show internet (browser) ?
1 Like

Iā€™d like to see the media center control and connected devices such as lights.

Also it would be nice to see the progress on the desktop app and its integration with a mycroft unit with how they can work together.

Iā€™d like to see the dismantling of a mycroft unit as on iFixit (here an exemple) where we can discover all the electronic parts :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Agreed @DarkSide - great idea!

1 Like