Hi there, I have re-used @btotharye 's fantastic homeassistant skill and created a new version to support fhem.de (FHEM is a GPL’d perl server for house automation which has a strong user-base in Germany).
This Skill should be regarded as “in development”, new functionality will be added soon. Testers and general feedback welcome…
How to install FHEM-SKILL
Install FHEM-SKILL by …
- Before installation ensure you have python-dev package installed for your OS. For debian this would be apt-get install python-dev it is required for the levenstein package.
- This skill can be installed via msm install https://github.com/domcross/fhem-skill.git
connecting FHEM-SKILL NAME to FHEM…
- This skill utilizes the skillsettings.json file which allows you to configure this skill via home.mycroft.ai
- after a few minutes of having the skill installed you should see a new section “Fhem” in the https://home.mycroft.ai/#/skill location.
- Fill this out with your appropriate Fhem information and hit save.
How to test FHEM-SKILL
- Configure the Skill Settings in home.mycroft.ai
Hey Mycroft, turn on office light(assuming you have configured a ‘office light’ in FHEM.
- Mycroft (FHEM) should
turn on the office light,
Where feedback on FHEM-SKILL should be directed at
Feedback on the Skill should be provided here in this forum thread, through Issues on GitHub, via email or via Mycroft Chat.